Welcome to our last release of 2021, and the start of 2022! For this episode, we curated the best of Voices of CX Season 8 to find the ones that pushed our thoughts on CX in new and exciting directions, recapped for your convenience.
Or see their lovely faces below:
Our picks for the Best of Voices of CX Season 8 (full episodes):
- Chelsea Kim – Pay it Forward with Empathy; a New Way to Bank
- Chris Wallace – Scaling Frontline CX Knowledge Throughout Your Company
- Howard Tiersky – A Customer-Centric Approach to Digital Transformation
- Dan Gingiss – What Makes a Remarkable, Shareable Customer Experience?
- Leslie Short – Create a Company Culture You Can Be Proud Of with DEI
Connect with the Voices of CX
Follow Worthix on LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/company/worthix
And follow Worthix on Twitter: @worthix
Follow Mary Drumond on LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/in/marydrumond/
And follow Mary Drumond on Twitter: @drumondmary
About Voices of CX Podcast
The Voices of CX Podcast is a podcast that covers all things business strategies, customer decision insight, empathetic leadership practices, and tips for sustainable profitability. With a little bit of geeking out on behavioral science, A.I. and other innovation sprinkled in here and there. The guests span multiple industries, but all of them have years of experience to bring to the table.
Got something to say about CX or want to be featured on the show? Let us know! Email the Producer ([email protected].